Hama USB 2.0 Hub 1:4 4 way Bus-Powered Black 39776
Sometimes the number of USB ports on your computer or laptop just isn’t enough!
With the Hama USB 2.0 Hub you can give yourself an extra four ports. This allows you to have the more permanent devices like an external hard drive, scanner, printer or a keyboard constantly attached to your computer or laptop via the USB ports that are already available, while having an extra four ports for other devices that need to be used.
With the Hama Hub you can be uploading photos from your camera, listening to your iPod and having a Skype chat with your friend across the country all at the same time! With some hubs you get an extra four USB ports but they are placed so close together that you can’t use them all at the same time, with the Hub from Hama this is not a problem, the ports are spaced far enough away from each other allowing you to use them all at once.
The cable on the Hub is long and flexible which allows you to have the Hub tucked discreetly behind the computer. The Hub includes bus overvoltage protection for PCs preventing a short circuit. Give yourself plenty of USB space with the USB hub from Hama.
For connecting up to 4 USB devices (e.g. mouse, keyboard, printer, external hard drive) to a USB port
- Bus-powered, i.e. the voltage is supplied via the USB socket on a PC/notebook
- Integrated USB cable for connecting to a PC/notebook
- Top-side socket allows you to plug USB devices in on the top for added simplicity and convenience
- Greater distance between sockets makes it easier to plug in wide USB plugs/dongles
- Suitable and tested for USB 2.0, backward compatible with USB 1.1
- For data transfer rates of up to 480 Mbit/s
- Operating system: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8 and Mac OS 10.x